Shoutout to all those black kids in predominantly white environments who had to learn how to navigate when they were too “black” for white spaces and too “white” for black spaces.
Blue at the Louvre.
Who is the artist?
A viera warrior, Fran is as much at ease with a sword as she is her bare hands. Her proficiency with a blade is matched only by her skill with a wrench, as she also handles the maintenance of Balthier’s airship, the Strahl. The lifespan of the viera is far greater than that of humes, and many secrets lie hidden in her long history. Yet the divide of race does nothing to diminish the bond of trust between her and Balthier.
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Dave Chappelle cosplay - Prince playing Basketball
This shit was hilarious. The way he got the pose of extending the ball out to you down…..It was amazing.
Do you want some pancakes, charlie murphy?
Shit you wont see at a canadian con…
Okay, there’s a lot wrong with the notion that “NB people are just teenage girls trying to be ~special snowflakes~” but here’s a basic rundown:
- The whole “teenage girls only do [insert thing here] for attention” trope is misogynistic as hell.
- Calling nonbinary people girls when they aren’t girls is literal misgendering.
- That idea is assuming that all nonbinary people are DFAB which is a fucking lie.
- Adult nonbinary people exist. A lot of them do. This notion erases literally all adult nonbinary people.
A married couple standing in front of their “house” which got demolished by the israeli airstrikes in July, 2014.
The Cure - Shake Dog Shake (x)
It just kills me when writers create franchises where like 95% of the speaking roles are male, then get morally offended that all of the popular ships are gay. It’s like, what did they expect?
some facts for y’all
1) all rock and rock-derived music, including the nastiest and fuzziest black metal, is directly descended from african american music. the theft of black music by white artists is well documented by historians of music.
2) the entire metal aesthetic owes itself to the gay erotica artist tom of finland, as interpreted by rob halford and then expanded on by countless legions
3) shut the fuck up
"This slur has been reclaimed" doesn’t mean everyone sees it that way, doesn’t mean it doesn’t still function as a slur, doesn’t mean it no longer carries the historical baggage of a slur and doesn’t mean it should be used by everyone without any regard for the feelings of those who it has been used against